Is an MBA degree on your mind?
Varna University of Management is inviting you to a free 1 day event that will allow you to ‘test-drive’ our MBA programme.
March 10th, 2018, 14:00h – 18:00h
The event will include four lectures from our current MBA class schedule. We have selected attractive and useful topics (see programme below) that will give you a clear idea of what our MBA students are dealing with in class. Furthermore you will get the unique chance to experience our class setting and to evaluate it. This will surely give you the right view point that will help you decide whether this MBA programme is for you.
During this event you will also have the opportunity to network and discuss in an informal setting the advantages and the strengths of our programme. You will be able to meet part of our teaching staff and our current students who can provide valuable information about the whole MBA experience at Varna University of Management.
Some of the biggest advantages of our MBA programme include:
- Opportunity for a Double degree – one from Varna University of Management and one from Cardiff Metropolitan University, UK
- Our MBA programme is ranked #9 in Eastern Europe, according to Best-Masters.com
- You can complete the programme within 1 calendar year
- The class schedule is adapted for working students
- The programme is fully delivered in English
- Classes include: Strategic Management, Accounting for decision makers, Operations Managements and more.
Programme of the event, March 10th, 2018
14:00 – 14:15 Opening
14:15 – 15:00 Robots, artificial intelligence and automation technologies in service companies, Prof. Stanislav Ivanov
15:00 – 15:45 The Importance of Understanding Consumer Behaviour, Nina Zlateva, PhD
15:45 – 16:00 Coffee Break
16:00 – 16:45 Automated Trading Systems: The Future of Trading, Assist. Diyan Dimov
16:45 – 17:30 Why Strategy Matters in a Changing World, Violina Ratcheva, PhD
17:30 – 18:30 Networking
The event is free of charge, but registration is required. Please register through this link by March 7th.