Student Affairs Office
- Important note to the students following a programme for a double degree:All subjects on the curriculum for the articulated years preceding the enrollment on the franchised year should be successfully passed. Students with outstanding modules as specified will not be enrolled at the Partner University.
This is the official page containing valuable information for all students studying at VUM. If you need any further information, please do not hesitate to contact the staff at the respective Student Affairs Office!
- Dissertation or Enterprise Project Front Pages Layout
- Addition to the instructions for the development of the dissertation and hardcover copy layout
- State Exam in English – Instructions for Students, May 2018
- VUM Statement
- Final Project Title Proforma
- Formal Complaint Application Form
- Regulation for educational provision in special cases
- Regulation for prevention of plagiarism and unethical practices
- Regulation for Filing and Handling of Complaints, Claims and Recommendations
- Regulation for the tutor system
- Regulation for student rights and obligations
- Internal Rules and Regulations
- ECTS recognition and transfer