DEAR LADIES AND GENTLEMEN,
Varna University of Management and Culinary Arts and Hospitality Association invite you to the INTERNATIONAL EXHIBITION OF EXPERIENCE-BASED TOURISM WITH A FOCUS ON THE CULTURAL-HISTORICAL HERITAGE under the project “Promoting experiential tourism with a focus on the cultural-historical heritage of the Black Sea Basin” – PRO EXTOUR, Contract No. BSB-1145.
The event will be held on November 8 and 9, 2022 (Tuesday and Wednesday) at 10:00 a.m. in the city of Varna, at the address: Oborishte St., No. 13A, Floor 4, Conference Hall
This international forum focuses on the experience economy as a global trend. The modern consumer is increasingly clearly stating his preferences for value-added services – those that bring pleasure to the senses and memories for a lifetime. Companies from all sectors must deploy their creativity to meet this new demand and offer a top-level experience.
And yet – this is the big challenge for the tourism industry. Small and large operators in it, together and individually, must be able to combine the richness of history with the possibilities of the future, natural resources with digital technologies, personalization with automation. How can this happen, what techniques and tools can be used and what cooperation can be ensured? We will offer specific guidance in some of the event presentations related to:
- Marketing and promotion of experiences;
- Technologies and innovations for experiential tourism and travel;
- Public policies in support of sustainable tourism;
- Networking and collaboration
Moreover, during the event, forward-looking tourist offers will be presented, offering a memorable experience with a touch of the cultural and historical heritage of the Black Sea region. The emphasis during the first day of the event (8. XI) is on the examples from Armenia, Georgia and Greece, and on the second (9. XI) on the ingenuity of the native operators.
Each day of the event will end with a session dedicated to the exchange of know-how and the creation of new cross-border business collaborations.
To finalize the experience of this exhibition, we have prepared a culinary demonstration and a tasting for the guests present.
The event will benefit:
- Representatives of the tourism business and entrepreneurs in the field of hospitality (tour operators and travel agencies, restaurateurs, hoteliers);
- Representatives of branch and sector organizations, unions and associations in the field of tourism and hospitality;
- Representatives of higher education institutions, scientific circles, researchers, cultural institutions;
- Central/regional/local authorities responsible for the formulation of tourism policies;
- The general public and consumers;
- Media and other interested groups and individuals.
Participation in the exhibition is free of charge, and due to the limited number of places, please confirm your participation no later than 06.11.2022 at one of the contact points below for contacting the project team or on the registration form attached to the next button. And you can find the program for the event itself right next to the participation form.
The PRO EXTOUR project team