VUM With Higher Than Ever Rankings
Once again Varna University of Management has received a well-deserved national and international recognition. Based on the new rankings VUM has improved positions in most categories. Here is what we are proud of:
- 1st place worldwide in Student Mobility;
- 3 Palmes of Excellence;
- 9th place in Eastern Europe for the MBA programme;
- 10th place in Eastern Europe for General Management;
- 20th place worldwide for the International Hospitality and Tourism Management (MSc);
- Among the top 300 business schools in the world.
U-Multirank, one of the most prestigious ranking systems, has given leading positions for VUM this year. The top performing criteria for VUM are:
- Mobility of Students
- Graduating on time
- Quality of courses and teaching
- International orientation
- Opportunity to study abroad
- Student internships in the region
- Research publications
- Foreign language programs
VUM is proud to share the first place in some of these categories with EDHEC Business School, France and to be part of this International Ranking System which evaluates nearly 1500 universities in the world based on different indicators.
The Social Science Research Network (SSRN) places VUM among the top 300 business schools in the world, based on the number of publications by VUM faculty and students.
Another prestigious international ranking system that has given high marks for Varna University of Management is EDUNIVERSAL which has awarded our university with 3 PALMES OF EXCELLENCE. This award is given to VUM in recognition of being an excellent business school with reinforcing international influence. The same ranking system has recognized Varna University of Management in several other categories:
- 9th place for our MBA programme for Best Masters Degree in Eastern Europe;
- 10th place in Best Masters Ranking for General Management in Eastern Europe;
- 20th place for our MSc International Hospitality and Tourism Management for Best Masters Degree worldwide!