- SUMMER SEMESTER SCHEDULE
- NEW! Robonomics New Elective Module
- Preparatory year English Course 2017-2018
This is the official page containing valuable information for all students studying at VUM Varna Campus. Please, follow up on the text highlighted in BLUE, as this will be the obligatory part for all of you. If you have any questions regarding study schedule, dates and rooms, please do not hesitate to get in touch with VUM Academic Office, based in room 401, VUM Varna Campus.
Academic year 2017/18
Start of Autumn semester 2017/2018 – 25.09.2017
Things to follow up
- Deadline for paying summer semester fee – 22nd JANUARY 2018
- All full-time students (EU citizens) should submit a declaration of HEALTH CARE INSURANCE at VUM Academic Office Room № 401.
- Final State Exam in English
- The Final State Exam in English Language Proficiency consists of four parts: Speaking, Listening, Reading and Writing. Each part is worth 25% of the overall mark. The exam tests students’ language skills at an upper-intermediate level and the ability to use English language with confidence in a business environment. The exam compares to the Cambridge Business English Certificate Vantage, IELTS 6.5, Cambridge FCE and to Council of Europe Level B2. A detailed instructions document has been sent to the students’ e-mails.
- You may find the instructions for the exam HERE.