IMPORTANT COVID INFORMATION
Varna Schedule – Winter Semester
Online consultations – Winter semester 2020-21
|5 October 2020 – 18 December 2020|
|11 January 2021 – 29 January 2021|
|Diyan Dimovemail@example.com||Friday||10 am – 12 pm|
|Ina Stanoevafirstname.lastname@example.org||Monday||3 pm – 4.30 pm|
|Irena Erbakanovaemail@example.com||Tuesday||1.30 pm – 3.30 pm|
|Irina Petkovafirstname.lastname@example.org||Friday||12 pm – 2 pm|
|Kaloyan Kostadinovemail@example.com||Monday||10 am – 11.30 pm|
|Maya Ivanovafirstname.lastname@example.org||Wednesday||2 pm – 4 pm|
|Neda Dimitrovaemail@example.com||Monday||2 pm – 4 pm|
|Nikolay Raychevfirstname.lastname@example.org||Friday||10 am – 12 pm|
|Nina Zlatevaemail@example.com||Tuesday||2 pm – 4 pm|
|Silvena Denchevafirstname.lastname@example.org||Thursday||10 am – 11 am|
|Stanislav Ivanovemail@example.com||Wednesday||2 pm – 4 pm|
|Violina Ratchevafirstname.lastname@example.org||Wednesday||3 pm – 5 pm|
|*Please contact the lecturer at least one day in advance to book your online meeting and receive the link shortly before the meeting|
This is the official page containing valuable information for all students studying at VUM Varna Campus. Please, follow up on the text highlighted in BLUE, as this will be the obligatory part for all of you. If you have any questions regarding study schedule, dates and rooms, please do not hesitate to get in touch with VUM Academic Office, based in room 410f, VUM Varna Campus.
Academic year 2020/21
Start of Autumn semester 2020/2021 – 28.09.2020
Start of Spring Semester 2020/2021 – 01.02.2021
STUDENT AFFAIRS OFFICE HOURS
SEPTEMBER 28th – MAY 28th
Monday – Friday 8:00 – 18:30
JUNE 1st – SEPTEMBER 25th
Monday – Friday 8:30 – 17:00
Things to follow up
- Deadline for paying summer semester fee 2020-2021 – 15th JANUARY 2021
- All full-time students (EU citizens) should submit a declaration of HEALTH CARE INSURANCE at VUM Academic Office Room № 401.
- Final State Exam in English
- The Final State Exam in English Language Proficiency consists of four parts: Speaking, Listening, Reading and Writing. Each part is worth 25% of the overall mark. The exam tests students’ language skills at an upper-intermediate level and the ability to use the English language with confidence in a business environment. The exam compares to the Cambridge Business English Certificate Vantage, IELTS 6.5, Cambridge FCE and to Council of Europe Level B2. A detailed instructions document has been sent to the students’ e-mails.
- You may find the instructions for the exam HERE.