Varna Schedule – Summer Semester
- ADDITIONAL EXAM SESSION FOR THE DISCIPLINES FROM THE WINTER SEMESTER
- SUMMER INTERNSHIP REPORTS 1st YEAR CULINARY ARTS STUDENTS SUBMISSIONS SCHEDULE
- IBM & IHM PROGRAMMES SUMMER SEMESTER SCHEDULE
- CULINARY ARTS PROGRAMMES SUMMER SEMESTER SCHEDULE
- SOFTWARE ENGINEERING PROGRAMME SUMMER SEMESTER SCHEDULE
- MASTER PROGRAMMES SUMMER SEMESTER SCHEDULE
This is the official page containing valuable information for all students studying at VUM Varna Campus. Please, follow up on the text highlighted in BLUE, as this will be the obligatory part for all of you. If you have any questions regarding study schedule, dates and rooms, please do not hesitate to get in touch with VUM Academic Office, based in room 401, VUM Varna Campus.
Academic year 2019/20
Start of Autumn semester 2019/2020 – 25.09.2019
STUDENT AFFAIRS OFFICE HOURS
SEPTEMBER 21st – MAY 31st
Monday – Friday 8:00 – 18:30
Things to follow up
- Deadline for paying summer semester fee 2019-2020 – 15th JANUARY 2020
- All full-time students (EU citizens) should submit a declaration of HEALTH CARE INSURANCE at VUM Academic Office Room № 401.
- Final State Exam in English
- The Final State Exam in English Language Proficiency consists of four parts: Speaking, Listening, Reading and Writing. Each part is worth 25% of the overall mark. The exam tests students’ language skills at an upper-intermediate level and the ability to use the English language with confidence in a business environment. The exam compares to the Cambridge Business English Certificate Vantage, IELTS 6.5, Cambridge FCE and to Council of Europe Level B2. A detailed instructions document has been sent to the students’ e-mails.
- You may find the instructions for the exam HERE.