COVID-19 Action Protocol
at Varna University of Management
In case you feel unwell or have the following symptoms
• Dry cough,
• Loss of taste or smell,
• Nasal congestion,
• Conjunctivitis (also known as red eyes)
• Sore throat,
• Muscle or joint pain,
• Different types of skin rash,
• Nausea or vomiting,
• Chills or dizziness
1) immediately inform the administration of Varna University of Management by sending an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com (in case you live in the student dormitory)
2) call a doctor. You can contact:
• Dr. Mariela Mihaylova: 052/969396 (Military Hospital Varna, 2nd floor, room 4, https://goo.gl/maps/7yJRAvwXLd5WRC9NA)
• Dr. Garine Lalelyan: 052/650562 (DKTS 5 Sveta Ekaterina, 1st floor https://goo.gl/maps/9CC2iHTELXMai2PD7)
In case the doctor prescript you to do a PCR test, you may do it in Lina Laboratory on the following address: ul. “Madara” 22, 9010 Levski, Varna – https://goo.gl/maps/M5K8tyNSG3PyHuCV6
The price of the PCR test is 95 BGN and the processing time is 24 hours. Please also note that you must wear your face mask and gloves when you go to make the PCR test at the laboratory. You must also bring your ID card and passport as well as your Health Insurance document. Please also keep all the receipts for payments that they are going to provide you with.
If your PCR the test is positive or you have been in contact with someone with positive PCR test, it is highly important to bear in mind that you have to stay quarantine.
This means that you are not allowed to leave your accommodation and even move around the building. Also, no face-to-face communication with VUM staff or students or anyone else is allowed until there is clear evidence that your PCR is negative.
Here are some advices to follow while being quarantined:
1) You can order food online at the following links:
2) You can order medicines online, at the following links:
3) You can buy online groceries, cosmetics and basic household stuff at the following links:
In all cases, it is highly recommended the you pay via credit card whenever possible.
Deliveries in the dormitory:
Due to the high risk of COVID-19, it is strictly prohibited for outsiders (including delivery agents) to enter the University building. In case a student, living in the dormitory has to stay in quarantine, s/he can make an order and inform the chambermaid to take the delivery from the front door of the building and leave it in front of the door of the room, where the student resides.
The working time of the chambermaids is:
Mon – Fri: 08:00 to 18:00
Sat – Sun: 08:00 to 16:00