The demand for computer software engineers is constantly growing. The growth is being driven by the increase in web usage, networking, wireless networks, mobile technologies, etc. All these fields require trained professionals.
While software engineering pays well and there is a plenty of work, this career is populated with well-educated professionals. So for long-term career stability, a formal degree in software engineering is a must.
Have you thought about getting your Software Engineering degree in Bulgaria? Over the years the country has been attracting students from different parts of the world. The world-class education is the main drawing factors, but it is not the only one.
A great option to study Software Engineering in Bulgaria is the Bachelor’s program “Software Systems and Technologies” at Varna University of Management.
The top reasons to choose to study Software Engineering in Bulgaria, and in Varna University of Management, in particular, are listed below:
- Bulgarians are nice and friendly, the country is safe.
- Summers in Varna are hot, long, and stable. The weather is constantly dry and sunny and the conditions are perfect for spending your time outdoors in the beautiful city park or at the beach.
- The country is also known for its mountains where you can do great snow sports in the winter or enjoy the beautiful landscapes all year round.
- Varna University of Management is accredited by the Bulgarian Ministry of Education and British Accreditation Council.
- In process of validation is a double degree “Software Systems and Technology”, which will be issued through Cardiff Metropolitan University.
- Many of the faculty in Varna University of Management are still working in their fields. They share up to date know-how and experiences.
- The entire Bachelor’s program in Software Engineering at Varna University of Management is held in English.
- The Bachelor’s program in Software Engineering will give you a solid knowledge in the field of computer engineering and will help you become a highly professional software engineer and developer.
- The Bachelor’s Degree “Software Systems and Technology” focuses mainly on operating systems, programming languages, and advanced data structures. You will acquire in-depth knowledge within design, specifications, methodologies, and tools for software development.
- The program is synchronized with the standards of IEEE – the world’s largest technical professional organization for the advancement of technology.
- About 30% of the students at Varna University of Management are from abroad. You can make friends from all around the world and expand your horizons.
- An increasing number of employers appreciate cross-border education in a multicultural environment.
- The tuition fees, rents, food, transport, etc. in Bulgaria are much cheaper than in other European countries.
- The Bachelor’s program “Software Systems and Technologies” at Varna University of Management costs only 1950 EUR per semester.
- The University, in partnership with the business, provides a number of scholarships, of up to 1000 EUR per semester for the students showing good results.
- The accommodation is guaranteed in the modern and cozy dormitories of the University, at a reasonable price.
Read more about studying Software Engineering at Varna University of Management