Throughout your studies at VUM, we will teach you plan your business finances. However, you shall first be able to plan your finances well and make informed decisions.
If you are a citizen of a country, member of the European Union or the European Economic Area, you shall consider the opportunity for low interest student loan guaranteed by the Republic of Bulgaria. There are many advantages of paying for university and even covering your daily expenses with a state-guaranteed loan.
- It is with very low interest rate, which cannot exceed by law 7 points;
- It does not require you to have a person, real estate or income to guarantee for you, the state guarantees in front of the bank for you;
- You are only supposed to pay interest over the amount that you have actually spent, and not of the total amount that the bank has initially approved;
- You are only supposed to pay one year after you officially graduate from University;
- You have then 10 years to pay the full amount back in equal monthly installments;
If you are a citizen of a country, not member of the European Union, but subject to visa facilitation, you will only be require to prepay registration fee, one semester tuition fee and preferably 6 months of accommodation prior to your visa application process.
If you hold a passport of a country, which is not a member of the European Union, Schengen Area, European Economic Area or not a subject to visa facilitation, then you will be required to meet all requirements of Bulgarian authorities as listed in the visa requirements section. You should consider prepaying registration fee, full tuition fee, accommodation fee for one year upfront and visa deposit.
Visa D application always involves additional expenses such as courier services, translation and legalization, health insurance. It is important to bear these in mind.