VUM Open Days are a great tool to come and receive more information about Varna University of Management and its programs, departments and facilities.
The event is FREE OF CHARGE but requires registration in advance. [tx_button style=”default” text=”Register here” url=”https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSc2nUjOJl7wcMcVtsiPE0dsm33-w9tgAz4aPZi2nWix44_AhQ/viewform?usp=sf_link” color=”#e0840b” textcolor=”#ffffff” target=”blank”]
When: 13:00h, Saturday, 18 March 2017 for students, interested in Bachelor’s and Master’s double degree programmes
Where: Varna Campus at Varna University of Management, 13A Oborishte Str. Varna 9000, Bulgaria
Type of the event: Presentation
[tx_column size=”1/2″]Program of the event:
- During the open days you will have the possibility to ask your questions regarding student life, admission procedures, accommodation and career prospects.
- You will attend a presentation about the educational opportunities and dynamic education at Varna University of Management and its academic partner Cardiff Metropolitan University and possibilities for double degrees.
- All prospects are going to receive an actual information and details, concerning the undergraduate and postgraduate academic programmes, training, scholarships, internships, etc.
[tx_column size=”1/2″]The postgraduate and undergraduate programmes that will be covered during the meeting are:
- BA Business and Management Studies
- BA International Business Management
- BA International Hospitality Management
- BA International Tourism Management
- BSc Business Information Systems
- BSc Software Engineering
- MSc Tourism Management
Each visitor will have the opportunity to receive a scholarship from the fund for young talents, created by VUM and its industry partners.
Looking forward meeting you soon during the event of Varna University of Management Open Days.