Virtual Open Day, 25 May 2017, 18:00 EET
Date: 25 May 2017
Time: 18:00 – 19:00 EET
Address: 13A Oborishte Str., VUM Varna campus, Conference room
Virtual address: https://youtu.be/vxzCflg5VXU
18:00 – 18:10 Opening
- Pavel Yordanov, Admissions Team at Varna University of Management and
- Dr. Chris Russel*, Cardiff Metropolitan University
18:10 – 18:30 Presentation of VUM programs
- Master of Business Administration
- MSc in International Hospitality and Tourism Management
18:30 – 19:00 Question/Answer Session
The event will be with the special participation of dr. Chris Russel, Head of Department for Accounting, Economics and Finance at Cardiff Metropolitan University. Dr. Chris Russel is also the main moderator of the double degree programs, offered in Varna by VUM and Cardiff Met. He will talk about the partnership between the two universities, the opportunities for obtaining a Bulgarian and a British diploma by studying in Bulgaria.
- Opportunity to obtain two diplomas – one from VUM and one from Cardiff Metropolitan University, with education in Bulgaria;
- Program, adapted for working students, within one calendar year;
- Education entirely in English;
- Internationally recognized lecturers from Bulgaria and abroad;
- Possibilities for study trips and internships;
- Competitive price + available scholarships;
- VUM has the lowest unemployment coefficient among graduates, according to the Bulgarian Ministry of Education and Science rankings.
Read more about the Master of Business Administration – ranked #9 in Eastern Europe, according to Best-Masters.com
Read more about the MSc in International Hospitality and Tourism Management – ranked #20 worldwide, according to Best-Masters.com
Click here to see VUM Accreditation and International rankings, placing Varna University of Management and its programs on leading positions in Europe and the world.