How to Apply?
Step 1: Consult with your home university’s International Relations Office to find out if there is any kind of signed cooperation agreement between VUM and your home university. Procedures for visa application to Bulgaria and recognition of ECTS awarded by VUM following the successful completion of the module may differ depending on your home university’s history of cooperation with VUM.
Step 2: Submit your application form to VUM.
Step 3: Following the receipt of VUM’s confirmation email, proceed with the next steps identified by VUM team to apply for visa to Bulgaria and book your accommodation at VUM Campus in Dobrich.
In order to apply for the Summer Semester at VUM you have to follow these steps:
- Fill in the Application form
- Scan your International passport (ID if you are a European Union citizen)
- Provide evidence of student status (Minimum one of: Academic Transcript/Recommendation letter from faculty staff member/Print Screen from internal university system)
- Send all above mentioned documents to email@example.com
- For NON-EU citizens - minimum 45 days prior to the preferred starting date
- For EU citizens and those who can travel to Bulgaria visa-free for 90 days - minimum 15 days prior to the preferred starting date