We welcome you to the free webinar with Dr. Bhumika from India on July 16 and 17 from 10:30am until 12:30pm in both days. The webinars will be in English and there will be no translation. Especially for all involved there will be a promo price for our event with her in Albena in early September.
Dr. Bhumika is a motivated and experienced Naturopath Consultant and Counsellor with over 8 years of experience in the field of Naturopathy and Lifestyle Management by offering treatment, counselling, diet and consultancy within the country and in other countries. In addition to this have conducted many workshops for different target groups on how to adopt Naturopathy to make healthy life style.
Register now at https://bit.ly/3HveWka
We are pleased to offer you the free two-hour webinars with Dr. Bhumika on July 16 and 17 with the following topics:
About Naturopathy and Lifestyle Management:
– Naturopathy is an alternative therapy for the necessary treatment of your body using all-natural things including fruits, vegetables, and other relevant products to support human wellness and lifestyle.
– The foundation of Naturopathy is based on the greatness of exercise, sunlight, freshwater, stress management, a healthy diet, and so on.
(b) Benefits of Naturopathy Treatment and adoption in routine life:
– Naturopathy stimulates positive thinking, lowers stress, anxiety & depression, improves overall health, enhances outlook, boosts optimism, and improves one’s ability to cope with health-related issues.
– It is an individualized treatment that aims at transforming one’s overall well-being.
– Due to stressful and busy life, and unhealthy food habits more and more people have different health-related issues from an early age.
– Participants shall get complete knowledge on how to adopt Naturopathy in their day-to-day life to have a healthy life.
– During the workshop they shall be taught all about Naturopathy, different food and vegetable for a healthy life, natural treatment methods, and therapies.
* That is why this 2 days workshop shall be highly important and beneficial for the participants to have a Healthy Life for their families.