Forms of Education
All international students are going to be enrolled as full-time students at Varna University of Management. This type of education is suitable for students who can attend classes 5 days per week and it consists of different studying modules each of them with the duration of five weeks. The academic year in this full-time study programme consists of 6 modules and exams are held during the fifth last week of the module. This type of "modular" training is in line with the British form of education due to academic partnership between Varna University of Management and Cardiff Metropolitan University, UK. This gives you the opportunity to study in Bulgaria but still in a British education format.
The main advantage of this module type of education is in continuous and frequent check of students' knowledge, by organizing the regular exams at the end of every fifth week of the module.
Full-time study programs with double degree diploma are:
- BA (Hons) Hospitality Management
- BA (Hons) International Business Management
- BSc (Hons) Business Information Systems
- BSc (Hons) Software Systems and Technologies
- BA (Hons) Business Administration
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Master’s Degree in International Hospitality and Tourism Management (MSc)