Educations.com is offering a €5000 scholarship to one ambitious Master’s student studying abroad in Europe in the fall of 2020. The scholarship will be awarded to an outstanding leader that is motivated to positively change the world.
The motivation behind the scholarship is educations.com’s desire to support a generation of new leaders that are internationally-minded and passionate about global betterment. The ideal applicant will be an ambitious student that has been active in extracurricular activities and has maintained outstanding grades.
The eligible candidates should meet the following requirements:
· Must have applied (or will apply) to a university or graduate school within Europe
· Must have applied (or will apply) for a master’s-level degree starting in the Autumn semester in 2020
· The degree programme must be studied within Europe (not online or in another country)
· Must meet the entry requirements for the university or graduate school
· Must be studying abroad in a country that they were not born in or currently reside in (unless currently studying).
To prove their commitment to a vision of an interconnected and improved world, applicants are asked to submit a short essay that highlights how studying abroad will foster their growth as a leader. Prospective master’s-level students will have from April 8, 2019 until April 13, 2020 to submit their applications. The winner of the €5000 scholarship will be announced from June 1, 2020 and awarded in the fall of 2020.
More detailed information can be found here. For additional questions, candidates should contact Mr. Josh Hopton-Stewart at email@example.com.
Educations.com is part of EMG – Educations Media Group, the leader in education marketing in Northern Europe. Headquartered in Stockholm, Sweden, EMG reaches out to students worldwide through its leading online services, comprehensive media partners, print, school visits and education fairs.