COVID-19 Action Protocol
at Varna University of Management
In case you feel unwell or have the following symptoms
- Dry cough,
- Loss of taste or smell,
- Nasal congestion,
- Conjunctivitis (also known as red eyes)
- ore throat,
- Muscle or joint pain,
- Different types of skin rash,
- Nausea or vomiting,
- Chills or dizziness.
1) immediately inform the administration of Varna University of Managementf by sending an e-mail to: email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org(in case you live in the student dormitory)
2) call a doctor. You can contact:
Dr.Dora Todorova – 058/601474, 1st City Medical Center – Dobrich, 3rd floor,room 302
In case the doctor prescript you to do a PCR test, you may do it in Ramus Laboratory +359884212 611 on the following address: 25 September Blvd. - № 45, Dobrich
The price of the PCR test is 100 BGN and the processing time is 24 hours. Please also note that you must wear your face mask and gloves when you go to make the PCR test at the laboratory. You must also bring your ID card and passport as well as your Health Insurance document. Please also keep all the receipts for payments that they are going to provide you with.
If your PCR the test is positive or you have been in contact with someone with positive PCR test, it is highly important to bear in mind that you have to stay quarantine.
That means you are not allowed to leave your accommodation and even move around the building. Also, no face-to-face communication with VUM staff or students or anyone else is allowed until there is clear evidence that your PCR is negative.
Here are some advices to follow while being quarantined:
1) You can order food online at the following links:
2) You can order medicines online, at the following links:
3) You can buy online groceries, cosmetics and basic household stuff at the following links: https://parkmart.bg/ https://www.kaufland.bg/uslugi/foodpanda.html
In all cases, it is highly recommended the you pay via credit card whenever possible.
Deliveries in the dormitory:
Due to the high risk of COVID-19, it is strictly prohibited for outsiders (including delivery agents) to enter the University building. In case a student, living in the dormitory has to stay in quarantine, s/he can make an order and inform the chambermaid to take the delivery from the front door of the building and leave it in front of the door of the room, where the student resides.
The working time of the chambermaids is: Mon – Fri: 08:00 to 17:00 Sat – Sun: 08:00 to 17:00
With kind regards,