On November 17th, Varna University of Management hosted a presentation about “Digital Marketing in 2030”.
The event was visited by over 50 people who are interested in futurism and digital technologies. The lecturer, Omer Ilyasli, is a Digital Marketing Director and Futurist. He has a lot of international marketing experience that he packed during his career in 5 different countries combined with a great interest in futurism.
During his presentation, Mr. Ilyasli talked about several interesting topics:
- 2 Million JOBS will disappear by 2030
- 50% of Fortune 500 Companies will disappear by 2030
- 50% of traditional colleges will disappear by 2030
- Basic computer Programming will be Considered a core skill in 60% of JOBS
- 95% of population will have regular access to Internet
- HOW WILL THIS INFLUENCE THE DIGITAL MARKETING in 2030?
Here are some pictures from the event: