This is a new & fun way to learn English in a foreign country. This is an opportunity both to relax and improve your English knowledge and working skills at the tourism sector.
Who is this program for?
The programme is great for people above 18 years old who have basic knowledge of English. The programme is suitable for students as well as for high school graduates who wish to build a career in business or in tourism and hotel management.
What will you gain?
- New friends;
- New Skills;
- Experience in a multicultural atmosphere;
- Experience in a new country;
- English lessons;
- Vacation in an international resort.
English education combined with leisure and relaxation.
English lessons with qualified teachers:
20 hours per week (1 lesson = 45 minutes) / Classes are Monday through Thursday
In the second half of the week, the students will relax and spend time on their own consideration.
What is included in the price?
- One meal per day;
- Assistance in visa procedure;
- 20 hours of professional English lessons per week;
- Preparation of all necessary documents;
- Transportation to the hotel and two meals (for those, who are interns);
- Medical records (extra price) to start internship.
Why should I take part in the Summer English Semester?
After successful completion of the semester you will receive:
- Certificate of attendance in English Language;
- Certificate of the European sample which includes the grade transcript according to the European system;
- Certificate of professional qualification.
Package prices, terms and conditions of the semester:
Training will take place in Dobrich, Bulgaria
The programme price is:
30 days – 360 EUR
NOTE: There is a minimum of 12 participants for the program to be held.
Contact us: +359/ 58 655 622; firstname.lastname@example.org; www.e-tours.bg
Download the Summer English Semester brochure