You are about to embark on your life-changing experience, the Varna University of Management ‘s Business administration programme, developed by a team of experts – executive business coaches and consultants, working for multinational businesses, leaders in their fields.
We wish you well in your future studies with us.
Graduating the Business Administration programme can be an all-access pass to a wide range of careers, since it leads to jobs in multiple sectors, including retail, education, government and private business.
All students in this programme have two obligatory internships during their education. These internships last minimum 2 months, maximum 3-4 months and take place in departments such as: Accounting, Sales, Public Relations, Marketing, HR, etc. Internships are professionally oriented and intend to develop business skills and provide financial support to students taking part in them.
DOUBLE DEGREE OPTIONS*:
- Bulgarian Professional/Academic Bachelor Degree in “Business Administration”, issued by Varna University of Management and British Bachelor of Arts Degree (BA(Hons)) in “Business and Management Studies”, issued by Cardiff Metropolitan University, UK.
- If a student prior to their third year of studies chooses to relocate to Business and Hotel Management School, Switzerland they can receive upon graduation a Bulgarian Bachelor Degree in Business Administration from VUM and a Swiss Diploma in Global management diploma from Business and Hotel Management School, Switzerland.
VUM students are subject to special terms and rates at VUM’s partner universities.
*available for full time students only
LOCATION AND TYPE OF STUDY
VUM campuses in Varna, Dobrich and Sofia. All accepted students are going to be enrolled as full-time students. Classes for Varna and Sofia campus are scheduled on evening times during the week (from 18:00 – 21:00h) and on Saturdays (09:00-16:00h), which allows them to carry out their professional duties while studying.
STARTING DATE OF THE PROGRAMME AND LANGUAGE OF INSTRUCTION
STARTING DATE: Classes of each new academic year starts in the beginning of October, second semester intake is in February
LANGUAGE OF INSTRUCTION: English
3 years (6 semesters) for full time students who would like to graduate with Bulgarian Professional Bachelor Degree “Business Administration”, issued by Varna University of Management and British Bachelor Degree “Business and Management Studies”, issued by Cardiff Metropolitan.
The Business Administration programme is accredited by the Bulgarian National Evaluation and Accreditation Agency in the academic field of “Economics”.
The core modules of the programme are:
- Economics and business environment
- Marketing and business communications
- Research methods
- Accounting and Finance
- HR Management
- International economic relations
- Change management
- Strategic management
The above core modules of study give the opportunity to the students to specialize in one of the following pathways during the second year of their study:
- Human Resource Management
- International Business Management
- Information Systems Management
- Retail Management
- Strategy and Enterprise
The choice of any pathway combines practical and theoretical experience for establishment of professional skills in one of the fields depending on the plans for career growth of every student.
During the fourth semester of their education, students should select from the following specialised modules:
- Capital markets
- Information Systems Management
Find detailed programme specification here.
The lecturers team is consisted of VUM lecturers approved by the British academic partner Cardiff Metropolitan University (Cardiff Met), along with guest speakers from the UK. The contents of all examinations passed through the prior approval of the Quality Committee of Cardiff Met. VUM students receive their user names and passwords in order to access the free educational materials in the beginning of each academic year. The online information access connects them with enlarge basis of global electronic database containing the necessary books, materials and research articles. All teaching methods and resources are entirely tired with the academic partner of VUM – Cardiff Mett.
In order to start your application process, please send us the following documents:
- A completed application form
- A copy of your High degree diploma
- A copy of your English Language Certificate (if available) or arranging a date for an entrance English exam at VUM
Find here, a detailed list of all the necessary documents.
After having a look at your application, we get in touch with you to inform you about our feedback.Success Stories