Project Ref. No. 597848-EPP-1-2018-1-BG-EPPKA3-VET-JQ „CULINART: Designing a Joint VET Qualification in Culinary Arts and Pilot Pathways for Continuing Training“ is a joint initiative of 9 organizations and aims to enhance the quality and relevance of VET offer in culinary arts following the labour market needs and with view of increasing youth employability, trans-national mobility and career advancement. The overall goal transfers the objectives of the call for proposal to gastronomy due to the high-employment potential of the gastronomy-related professions and their significance for hospitality and tourism.
The sectoral perspective predefined the geographical scope of the project partnership: stakeholder organizations from France, Italy, Spain, Portugal, Turkey and Bulgaria are to implement the project.
Web-site of the project: http://culinart-europe.eu/index.php/en/
- designing a joint VET qualification in culinary arts for associate professionals),
- elaboration of pathways to further studies at tertiary level,
- establishment of a strategic international alliance of VET providers and business entities for piloting, delivery of the new qualification and transition to employment,
- fostering qualification’s accreditation within the NQFs of the countries represented in the project,
- stakeholder mobilisation in favour of adapting the VET for the culinary professions to the enhanced economic and social role of the foodservice sector.
- improved relevance and attractiveness of VET education;
- improved opportunities for recognition of skills gained on the job and for trans-national mobility for work and study;
- established partnerships and gained expertise for better targeting and marketing of culinary arts programme;
- showcasing transparency and comparability of culinary-arts VET across the EU;
- enhanced employment and career progression perspectives in the culinary professions.
|National Agency for Vocational Education and Training - NAVET (Bulgaria)|
|Rectorat de l'académie de Clermont-Ferrand (France)|
|Unione Regionale Delle Camere Di Commercio, Industria, Artigia (Italy)|
|Ulixes European Union Training and Research EEIG (Italy)|
|Agencia Nacional Para A Qualificacao E O Ensino Profissional I P – ANQEP (Portugal)|