Scholarships from local businesses available for talented students
Students who choose to study in Bulgaria can take advantage of the scholarship fund, created thanks to local businesses.
Local companies have announced that they are going to support the Varna University of Management Scholarship fund. Companies like Darik Holding, Vivacom, 7/8 Productions, International Management Institute and others will donate financial resources to VUM students.
Both Bulgarian and International students can take advantage of the offered scholarships. The requirements are to be talented and motivated to study at Varna University of Management, Bulgaria.
Here is how you can apply for a scholarship:
- Fill in the Application for Scholarship Form
- Go through an interview with VUM representatives
- Obtain your results within 1 week from the interview (provided that you have sent the complete set of documents required for application)
Scholarships can be in the amount from 250 EUR to 1000 EUR per student. The amount of the scholarship is based on the results the student presents from previous educational degree, and the motivation they show during the interview.
Interviews with local students are done in person at Varna University of Management. For international applicants the interviews are conducted online via Skype.
Here is a list of all the programs offered at VUM:
Some of the reasons why local businesses offer scholarships to VUM students are:
- The education at Varna University of Management (VUM) allows students to develop their skills and knowledge, acquiring experience abroad through educational exchange or internship;
- For a consecutive year VUM is placed #1 worldwide according to indicator Mobility of students, the ranking is done among 1500 universities included in the 4th issue of the U-Multirank ranking;
- VUM students have the opportunity to graduate with a double degree;
- VUM is a great option for students who wish to study in Bulgaria and receive quality European education;
- VUM is ranked #20 worldwide for its MSc International Hospitality and Tourism Management program according to the global Best-Masters ranking;
- VUM is ranked #9 in Eastern Europe for its MBA program according to the global Best-Masters ranking.
September Intake is now open. The deadline for application is June 30, 2017.