- Ivanova, Maya G., (2010) Potential of Bulgarian Accommodation Establishments to Join Hotel Chains (June 25, 2010). Proceedings of the Development Alternatives for Contemporary Tourism Conference, University of Economics-Varna, Bulgaria, 363-373
Иванова, Мая (2010) Изследване на заведенията за пребиваване в българия с потенциал да бъдат присъединени към хотелски вериги Сборник доклади от научна конференция “Алтернативи за развитие на съвременния туризъм” в ИУ-Варна, 25 юни 2010, Варна: Наука и икономика, Икономически университет-Варна, 363-373
- Ivanov, S., M. Dimitrova, M. Ivanova (2010) Teaching entrepreneurship in tourism and hospitality undergraduate programmes. Proceedings of the Conference on Entrepreneurship “Management of Innovations”, 03-05.07.2010, Varna, Bulgaria, pp. 77-87
- Ivanova, M.G. (2011). Marketing challenges faces by newly affiliated hotels. Proceedings of Second International Scientific Conference for PhD Candidates on „Economics, Management and Tourism“, Duni resort, Bulgaria, 2011, 06-08 May, pp 427-432
- Ivanova, M.G. (2011) Hotel chains influence on local tourist industry. Proceeding of Young Scientists Conference at University of Economics-Varna, 09 May 2011, Varna, Bulgaria, 288-297
Иванова, М. (2011) Влияние на хотелските вериги върху местната туристическа индустрия. Сборник доклади от Конференция на младите научни работници, Икономически Университет-Варна, 09 май 2011, 288-297
- Ivanova, M. G. (2011). Stakeholder model of hotel chains: a conceptual framework. In Hanbabaeva, H. N., Hristova, T. B. & Kurbanova, A. M. (eds.) Proceedings of the “Strategic development of tourism and recreation” International conference.Mahachkala, Russia, September 2011, pp. 45-49.
- Ivanov, S. and Ivanova, (2011). Triple bottom line analysis of potential sport tourism impacts on local communities – a review. Proceedings of the Black Sea Tourism Forum “Sport tourism – Possibilities to extend the tourist season”, 29-30.09.2011, Varna, Bulgaria, pp. 168-177
- Ivanov, S., Ivanova, M. and Iankova, K. (2012) Sustainable tourism practices – mountain vs non-mountain accommodation establishments in Bulgaria. Paper presented at International Conference “Changing Paradigms in Sustainable Mountain Tourism Research: Problems and Perspectives”, 25-27 October 2012, Bressanone, Italy.
- Иванова, М. (2013). Присъединяването към хотелска верига като възможност за развитие на българските хотели. Докторска дисертация. Икономически Университет-Варна.
- Ivanov, S., & Ivanova, M. (2013). Mass ecotourism vs. Eco mass tourism.Proceedings of the Sixth Black Sea Tourism Forum, 02nd-04th October, 2013, Varna, Bulgaria, pp. 78-90.
- Ivanova, M. & Ivanov, S. (2013) Affiliation to hotel chains: individual hotel’s perspective, Paper presented at the International Conference “Management, Leadership And Innovation Towards A Better Changing World”, 8-9 November 2013, Romanian-American University, Bucharest, Romania.
- Ivanova, M. (2013) Hotel chains’ Internationalization factors, Izvestiya of the University of Economics-Varna, 1/2013, 123-135.
Иванова, М. (2013) Фактори на интернационализацията на хотелските вериги. сп. “Известия”, бр. 1, Икономически Университет-Варна, 123-135.
- Ivanova, M., Ivanov, S. and Iankova, K. (2013). Bulgarian hotels on their way towards sustainable development. THExperts, 6, 28-31.
Иванова, М., Иванов, С., Янкова, К. (2013). Българските хотели по пътя на устойчивото развитие. THExperts, 6, 28-31
- Ivanova, M. and Ivanov, S. (2014). Hotel chains’ entry mode in Bulgaria.Anatolia, 25(1), 131-135.
- Ivanov, S. and Ivanova, M. and Iankova, K. (2014). Sustainable Tourism Practices of Accommodation Establishments in Bulgaria: An Exploratory Study. Tourismos, 9(2), 175-206.
- Mamushkina, K. and Ivanova, M. (2014). Ukraine as a potential tourist destination for Bulgarian citizens: a demand side perspective. Proceedings of Scientific Conference dedicated to 145th anniversary of Bulgarian Academy of Sciences “Problems of tourism, agriculture and education”, 24th September 2014, Dobrich, Bulgaria.17-28
- Ivanova, M. (2014). Affiliation to hotel chains as a development opportunity for Bulgarian hotels. Doctoral Dissertation Summary. European Journal of Tourism Research, 7, pp. 144-147
- Ivanova, M. and Ivanov, S. (2015). The nature of hotel chains: An integrative framework. International Journal of Hospitality & Tourism Administration, 16(2), 122-142
- Ivanova, M. and Ivanov, S. (2015). Affiliation to Hotel Chains: Requirements towards Hotels in Bulgaria. Journal of Hospitality Marketing and Management, 24(6), 601-608.
- Ivanova, M., Ivanov, S. and Yanev, H. (2015) Distribution channels of eco and rural guest houses in Bulgaria: a fiction or reality. Proceedings of International Conference “Eco and Rural Tourism in Bulgaria”, Bourgas, 18-19 June 2015 (pp. 162-174). Available at SSRN: http://ssrn.com/abstract=2620747
- Ivanova, M., Ivanov, S. (2015). Affiliation to hotel chains: hotels’ perspective. Tourism Management Perspectives, 16, 148-162.
- Ivanova, M. (2015). Sharing economy: Bulgarian tourist industry perspective. Proceedings of International Conference Tourism in the age of transformation held at University of Economics-Varna, 6-7 November 2015. (pp. 479-488). Available at SSRN: http://ssrn.com/abstract=2687194
- Ivanov, S. and Ivanova, M. (2016). Market penetration of hotel chains: does culture matter? Annals of Tourism Research, 57, 259-264.
- Ivanov, S. and Ivanova, M. (2016). Do hotel chains stimulate globalisation? Tourism Management Perspectives, 19, 102-108.
- Ivanov, S. and Ivanova, M. (2016). Do hotel chains improve destination’s competitiveness? Tourism Management Perspectives, 19, 74-79.
- Ivanova, M. (2016). Financial transactions within hotel supply chain. Proceedings of International Conference “Contemporary science, business and education”, 27-29 June 2016, Varna University of Management, Bulgaria, pp. 92-98.
- Ivanova, M., Ivanov, S., Magnini, V. (2016). Routledge Handbook of Hotel Chain Management. London: Routledge.
Ivanova, M. And Rahimi, R. (2016). Nature and definition of hotel chains.In Ivanova, M., Ivanov, S., Magnini, V. (eds.) (2016). Routledge Handbook of Hotel Chain Management. London: Routledge (pp 9-18).
Ivanov, S., Ivanova, M. (2016). The choice of type of affiliation to a chain by the individual hotel. In Ivanova, M., Ivanov, S., Magnini, V. (eds.) (2016). Routledge Handbook of Hotel Chain Management. London: Routledge (pp. 395-405)
Ivanova, M., Ivanov, S. (2016). Hotel chains’ conceptual models. In Ivanova, M., Ivanov, S., Magnini, V. (eds.) (2016). Routledge Handbook of Hotel Chain Management. London: Routledge (pp. 69-82).
de Souza, A., Salazar, V., de Moraes, W., Leite, Y. and Ivanova, M. (2016) Entry modes: Leasing contract. In Ivanova, M., Ivanov, S., Magnini, V. (eds.) (2016). Routledge Handbook of Hotel Chain Management. London: Routledge (pp. 185-192).
- Ivanov, S. and Ivanova, M. (2017). Conceptualising Trans-national Hotel Chain Penetration in Bulgaria. In Derek Hall (Ed.) Tourism and Geopolitics. CABI, pp. 127-141.
- Ivanov, S., Ivanova, M. (2017). Determinants of hotel chains’ market presence in a destination – a global study. Tourism, 65(1), 7-32.
- Duglio, S., Ivanov, S., Magliano, F., Ivanova, M. (2017). Motivation, costs and benefits of the adoption of the European Ecolabel in the tourism sector: An exploratory study of Italian accommodation establishments. Izvestiya Journal of University of Economics-Varna, 61(1), 83-95.
- Ivanova, M. (2017) Air transport-tourism nexus: A destination management perspective. Varna: Zangador
- Ivanov, and Ivanova, M., (2017) Location of Hotel Groups’ Headquarters. Proceedings of the INVTUR Conference, Aveiro, Portugal, 17-19 May 2017. Available at SSRN: https://ssrn.com/abstract=2964313
- Ivanova, M. (2017). Airlines as tourist destination promoters. Proceedings of International Scientific Conference Marketing – Experience and Perspectives held at the University of Economics-Varna, 29-30 June 2017. (pp. 677-685). Available at SSRN: http://ssrn.com/abstract=3000910.
- Ivanova, M. (2017). Low-Cost Carriers’ Growth: Market- or Subsidies-driven. Presentation at the International Scientific Conference „Contemporary Tourism – Traditions and Innovations“, Sofia University (forthcoming).
- Ivanova, M. and Biloivanova, A. (2017). Customer service in Varna hotels: foreign tourists’ perspective. Proceedings of the Jubilee Scientific Conference “Tourism, Innovations, Strategies”, College of Tourism at the Bourgas University “Asen Zlatarov” (pp. 282-289)