Admission Days 2016
Admission days are open to anyone considering an undergraduate or postgraduate program at Varna University of Management (VUM).
Make sure to book your appointment in advance with the admissions team:
- Each Wednesday for an online meeting/application interview by Skype or Viber
- Each Friday for a face to face meeting/application interview at the main campus in Varna, floor 1, room number 101.
Admissions Information Days give you the possibility to see in details each of the programs and admission procedures. All prospect students should send, prior to their appointment day, the following list of documents on email: firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Short application form
- Scanned copy of international passport
- Proof of English proficiency preferred but not a must (TOEFL, IELTS, SAT or equivalent English language test) or booking a date for an institutional exam.
- Scanned copy of secondary school diploma & transcript with grades (please note that this is compulsory for both Bachelor’s and Master’s degree students) and Bachelor Degree diploma (for Master’s degree applicants)
Note: Short application form will be received by VUM’s admissions department automatically; the rest of the documents are to be sent via e-mail to email@example.com
Each applicant needs to have 62% or higher out of the maximum possible grade in two general (non-local languages and non-religious) subjects, in order to be approved by the Ministry of Education / Regulation for admission of foreign students of the Ministry of Education, 09.05.2000, amended 2004/.
Note to Master’s degree applicants: Together with the above-mentioned required copies of documents, a scanned copy of higher education (university) diploma with grades transcript must be provided.
English language requirements: As English is the language of instruction at VUM, all the applicants must have a level of English sufficient to participate and be successful in the learning process. To prove your level of English, you need to provide us with internationally recognized English language certificate (TOEFL, SAT, IELTS, PTE, CAE, etc.) or sit for an English language test at VUM.
Admission interview is obligatory.
We accept the following results:
- TOEFL IBT with score of min. 79 points
- SAT with over 1000 points from two sections
- IELTS 6.0 (or equivalent score from other internationally recognized testing system)
Regarding the international students whose mother tongue is English or whose language of instruction at school was English (and are able to provide proof of that), are exempted from the English language test.