Varna University of Management organizes for the twelfth time an international scientific conference “Modern science, business and education.” It will take place within the period of 27 – 29.06.2016 in VUM Campus of Dobrich.
14.05.2016 All participants will contribute for the solution of current theoretical and practical problems in the modern science, business and education. They will also exchange experience and expertise.
Topics of the conference:
- Business and education in contemporary sociocultural area
- Vocational high and higher education: priorities and prospects
- Tourism and multicultural education: problems and innovation strategies
- Modern specialist: strategies for increasing efficiency of profficiency
- Professional person self-determination and stages of professionalization
- Chairman: Assoc. Prof. Todor Radev – President of Varna University of Management, Dobrich and Chairman of the Regional Academic Center of BAS, Dobrich
- Deputy Chairman: Prof. Dr. Svetlana Arhipova – Cherkasky National University (Cherkassy, Ukraine)
- Deputy Chairman: Prof. Dr. Stanislav Ivanov – Vice-Rector of Academic Affairs and Research
1. Prof. Dr. Dimitrina Kamenova – Varna University of Management
2. Assoc. Prof. Svetlana Boyadjieva – Varna University of Management
3. Dipl. Eng. Irina Petkova – Varna University of Management
4. Silvia Stoyanova – Varna University of Management
5. Elena Yurchenko – Varna University of Management
The conference will be held in the following languages: Bulgarian, English and Russian.
Terms and Conditions of participation:
Manuscripts are accepted only with filled Application form in (Annex 1).
Manuscripts and Applications must be submitted to email@example.com.
Tel: +35958 655 618; +35988 416 4221
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
Contact person: Assoc. Prof. Svetlana Boyadjieva
For more information follow the link here.