The application steps are short and simple. VUM strictly follows the rules and regulations set by the Higher Education Act of the Republic of Bulgaria, where the application steps, eligibility and documents may vary depending on whether you come from Bulgaria, from a EU member country, or from another lovely country from a different part of the world.
Herein you are able to find what are the following steps for all Bachelor’s and Master’s degree prospect students.
Brief application steps for both degree programmes:
- Send us by email on email@example.com your student request.
- Send us a fulfilled application form – Undergraduate form or Postgraduate form.
- Send us a scanned copy of your secondary education diploma (for undergraduate and postgraduate programmes) and your bachelor degree (for postgraduate programmes).
- Send us an English Language Certificate (if available).
- Send us Passport (for non-Bulgarian citizens) or ID.
If the documents and marks meet VUM’s requirements, we will schedule a date and time for a face-to-face interview or via skype with a webcam.
Academic dates of both programmes:
- Bachelor’s degree programme: The academic year starts during the last week of September. An introduction day is going to be conducted during the first week. Classes begin in the first week of October. Application closes middle of August. For those students who have decided to join VUM during their second semester or decided to transfer to VUM, there is also a February intake starting in the end of January. The deadline for receiving student application forms is beginning of December.
- Master’s degree programmes: The academic year starts in October of each academic year. Applications should be submitted latest by middle of August each year.
We will ask you to make small steps towards a big future!
The application process at VUM is easy. We welcome talented and very motivated students from all backgrounds to join our Bachelor’s degree courses. Do you recognize yourself in this description? Then contact us now.
Phone: 00359 58 655 630
Mobile: 00359 885 398 650 (Viber available)
00359 885 398 663